Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Favourite Lipsticks

I love lipstick and most people that know me know this. Sometimes I leave the house with just lipstick on and I always feel good with the right lipstick.

Here's a list of 5 of my favourite lipsticks

1. Rebel by MAC

I love Rebel! This was the first purple lipstick I had and once I used it I was like where have you been all my life?? .. or rather since I started using lipstick . It's like a really dark shade of purple with fuschia undertones and it's bright at the same time. The first time I got it, it was given to me as a birthday present 2 years ago and since then  I haven't stopped buying it and I don't think I will for a long time. It brightens up my face and it doesn't easily come off which is a plus because I don't always have to reapply it if I'm eating out.








2. Ruby Woo by MAC

No surprise there right? I think a lot of people that love red lipstick love Ruby Woo. MAC describes Ruby Woo as 'a very matte, vivid-blue red' and I think that's an accurate description. Some people complain that it's really drying due to it being so matte but I've noticed if you exfoliate your lips and use a little lip balm before applying it then it's not so dry.











3.  H&M Matte Burgundy

I got this lipstick because I love purple lipstick and it looked really dark and was described as having a matte finish which I wanted. I didn't expect it to be so dark but I actually really like how dark it is. When I don't feel like really dark lipstick I just use very little of it and it also doesn't come off that easily which is a plus.









4. Heroine by MAC

This colour was limited edition and I was able to get it before it went out of stock.. It has been brought back though so thankfully I'll be able to get it when my current one finishes. It's a light shade of purple but is very eye catching as it comes out really bright. It also has a matte finish.







5. Funtime Fuschia by Rimmel

This was my first lipstick and I've been a fan of this lipstick for years. It's bright pink with red undertones. The only thing I don't like about it is that its too glossy so I use Ruby Woo as a base sometimes when I use it.







Thanks for reading :)

Oyime


4 comments:

  1. I really like the H&M matte burgundy...It suits you well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled on your blog through an IG post on naijanaturals. I really like your blog and great posts. But I can't seem to find where to subscribe on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! You can subscribe by e-mail. It's at the top right hand corner of the blog :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...