Tuesday 10 February 2015

Lipstick Review: MAC Flat Out Fabulous





Hey guys! How's it going?

I had been eyeing this pink MAC lipstick called Flat Out Fabulous since last year and I tried getting it last summer but they didn't have it at the MAC Store I went to. I didn't try getting it again but it was still on my list so I was extremely happy when my friend got it for me as a late birthday present.




It has a "Retro Matte" finish and is described as a "Bright Plum Matte". I would describe it Fuchsia with cool undertones. It's actually really matte which I like but it's not as dry as Ruby Woo (I don't think I've used any other lipstick as dry as Ruby Woo).

It's really easy to apply and is not drying to the lips..However, I use a little lip balm before I use it because of how matte it is.






I'm in love with this lipstick.. It's just perfect :)

Oyime

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...