Tuesday 8 September 2015

Makeup Post: Blue Smokey Eye





Hey guys! How has your week been so far? For me it's a bit slow, I mean how is it still Tuesday?

I was thinking of  a makeup look to do last week and since I've always loved a smokey eye, I decided to do that. I seem to love bright colours for my eyes and I didn't want to do a normal black smokey eye, so I decided to do blue.

I also started a makeup page on Instagram (@makeupbyoyime) so make sure you follow me there.. please and thank you! :D




FACE

Mary Kay Primer
House of Tara Brow Pencil
L.A. Girl Cosmetics concealer in Toffee
Black Up Foundation
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Elf Blush

EYES

NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
Sleek Bad Girl Eye Shadow Pallette
Hegai & Esther Gel Eyeliner
L.A Girl Lashes

LIPS

NYX lip liner (Dark Cocoa)
House of Tara Lip stain (Nana)


Oyime :)

8 comments:

  1. How pretty! I want to try a pink or purple smokey eye. I need to master the smokey eye, period

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I love how 'soft' the look is. I recently developed an interest in makeup. I hope I stay interested.

    Epiphany29.com
    Basic Makeup Turned Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color on you. loving the blue blend. I wish you have a tutorial for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Maybe sometime in the near future :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...