Tuesday 29 December 2015

Makeup Post ft Bold Pink Eyeshadow


Hey guys!! How have you been? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Can you believe we just have 3 more days till 2016?

I did my sister's makeup for an event last week and this time,  I wanted to do something really bright and eye catching. She usually likes really simple makeup but, she gave me the go ahead to do something bright. When she said this, I immediately thought of using my House of Tara Margaret Ekpo Eyeshadow palette because of all the really bright colours in it.

I decided to do a pink smokey eye and it came out really bright. I knew how bright the colours in the pallette were but I was a bit surprised when I started applying her eyeshadow and the colour came out so bright.

She still ended up loving it, even though it wasn't what she was used to.






 FACE

No 7 Beautifully Matte Make up Base
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation 
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Sand)
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark)
Sleek Blush by 3 Pallette (Sugar)

EYES

MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
House of Tara Eye Primer
House of Tara Margaret Ekpo Eyeshadow Pallette 
Hegai & Esther Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

LIPS

Sleek Deep Cherry Lip Pencil
MAC Flat Out Fabulous



What do you think of this look?

Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!! 

Oyime :) 

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty.

    She looks simply enhanced and it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww
    She looks like you so so much!
    It's bright, and I like it on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwn, she looks so pretty. Sarah be killing them!!! You did a great job Oyime.
    Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desire!! Happy New Year to you too :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...