Thursday 3 December 2015

Makeup Post: Sunset


Hey guys! How has your week been? Looking forward to the weekend? 

I recently did a very bright makeup look and I took some pictures with my camera :D. I got the camera I told you guys I wanted in my Birthday Wishlist and I'm so happy I can now take better pictures for the blog.

For this look, I wanted to try really bright eyes and bold lips. I usually do nude lips whenever I'm doing bright eyeshadow but I decided to try something different this time and I loved the outcome.

I used my Sleek eyeshadow palette in "Sunset" (hence the name of the blogpost) , and also because I couldn't think of a better name. 

Sleek Sunset 
I used the 2nd and 4th colours on the first row.





FACE

No 7 Beautifully Matte Primer 
House of Tara Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Black Up  Mattifying Fluid Foundation 
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish (Dark Deep) 
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark)
Elf Blush Palette (Dark)

EYES

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette (Sunset)
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Precision Micro Liner


LIPS

Sleek Deep Cherry twist up pencil
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk) 

What do you think of this look? 

Thanks for reading! 

Oyime :) 

4 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...