Monday 11 January 2016

Classic Smokey Eye (Daytime & Night-time Look)


Hey guys!! How are you? What did you get up to last weekend? Saturday was my friend's call to bar dinner and Sunday was my little cousin's 1st birthday party, so at least I didn't stay at home all weekend. I had a pretty good weekend :D 

When I learnt how to do a classic smokey eye in makeup school I did it all the time. I even did it for my call to bar. I got tired of it though, so I didn't do it for a while. On Saturday, I decided to do a classic smokey eye because it had been a while. 

One thing I also wanted to revisit was red lipstick. When I first started wearing lipstick, I always used red lipstick because I loved it so much. I also go tired of it so I hardly used it last year and I mostly used nude lipstick. I still love my nude lippies but I wanted something a bit different for this look.

After taking pictures with the red lipstick, I couldn't resist finding out how it would look with nude lipstick so I changed my lipstick to my new House of Tara nude lipstain in Kahina.

I think the smokey eye with the nude lipstick would be really good for a lunch or a daytime event, and the smokey eye with the red lipstick would be good for a dinner. All you have to do is change your lipstick :D 











 FACE

No 7 Beautifully Matte Make up Base
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Black Up Foundation
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Sand)
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark)
Milani Baked Blush (Berry Amore)

EYES

MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
House of Tara Eye Primer
Elf Kohl Eyeliner
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette 
Loreal Super Liner (Perfect Slim)


LIPS

MAC Ruby Woo
NYX Lip Pencil (Hot Cocoa)
House of Tara High Shine Lip Stain (Kahina)

What do you think of these looks? 

Have a beautiful week!! 

Oyime :) 

8 comments:

  1. You look really pretty! Love both looks but I think I'll go with the red lips :D
    I'm still struggling to learn brows :(

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      You just have to keep practising, you'll eventually get it :)

      Delete
  2. I love both looks. I prefer the nude lips better though. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant stop saying it. You're so pretty. Love both looks especially the red lips.

    Epiphany29.com
    Rocker Chick - Faux Leather Waterfall Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, Your makeup is on point!
    You are pretty.


    http://lilyofnigeria.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...