Thursday 7 April 2016

Blue & Purple Smokey Eye ft. Sleek Force of Nature & Sleek Bad Girl Palette


Hey people! How has your week been?

I did this purple & blue smokey eye with 2 of my Sleek eyeshadow palettes. The first palette I used was the Sleek Force of Nature palette which I used here.


I used 'Lightning' and just like the first time I used this palette, I was impressed with how bright it was.

The other colour I used was from my Sleek 'Bad Girl' palette. This was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I got and I think it's the most pigmented out of all my eyeshadow palettes. I also used it for the purple smokey eye I did in this post.

I used the 1st blue on the second row.






FACE

No 7 Beautifully Matte Make up Base
Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Powder (Toffee)
Elf Blush (Dark)
Milani Baked Blush (Berry Amore)

EYES

Rimmel Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)
House of Tara Eye Primer
Sleek Foce of Nature Eyeshadow Palette
Sleek Bad Girl Eyeshadow Palette
Loreal Super Liner (Perfect Slim)

LIPS

MAC Sin
MAC Pink Plaid

Have a lovely day!

Oyime :) 

4 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...