Tuesday 15 November 2016

Restaurant Review: Casper & Gambini's


Hey guys! How was your weekend? It's really sad how weekends always seem to fly but it's still Tuesday. On Saturday, I finally blogged after 4 months and on Sunday I was at the GT Bank Fashion Weekend which was really good. If you missed out on it, you should definitely go for the next one. There were a lot of good vendors and the fashion shows were really good. I also got speakers in my goody bag so that was definitely a plus. 

I went to Casper & Gambini's a few months ago and I've been meaning to do this post since then. I had planned on going there for a while but I never got around to it so I was happy when my friend decided to have her birthday dinner there. 


I really liked the outside area. It was really pretty.



The decor in the restaurant was also lovely.


One thing I noticed when I got into the inner area was that it was a bit dark. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to get great selfies because of this lol. 



For starters we had bbq wings, french fries & fried yam sticks. The wings were really good and I was quite hungry so they tasted extra nice. They weren't too spicy or too mild either. 




My friend had the Chicken Pesto Pasta. I tasted it, and it tasted really good. I might order it the next time I go. 

Chicken Pesto Pasta

The 'Chicken Under A Brick' was really good. The chicken wasn't dry and the vegetables were yummy.


Chicken under a brick



I thought the menu didn't have a lot of variety and the prices were a bit high for food the food we got. 

However, the service was good and so was the food, so I'll probably go there again sometime soon.

Address: 1089 Agoro Odiyan Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!

Oyime :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and thanks for this review of Casper & Gambini's. I love how they've setup the space, it is very creative. The food photos do look tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...